Followers

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Butterfly birthday baking

Hey guys, I know this is a bit off of my normal topic but Im quite proud of my creativity today! :)

So, it's my nieces 13th birthday today and I have had the morning off of work to bake cupcakes :) My sister baked all of the 60 cakes and I decorated! Here are a few pics of the process!

The edible butterflies are amazing! And the cakes tasted lovely! Yummy!

And Finally, I would like to wish my wonderful niece Chloe a very happy 13th Birthday! <3

Take care everyone!
Love Francesca Rose xx

3 comments:

  1. Very well explained. I would like to say that it is very interesting to read your blog.

    Hollow wear Utensils | Veterinary instruments
    Surgery Sets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!!

    Leathers Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m really amazed with your posting skills as well as with the layout on your blog site. Is this a paid style or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the pleasant quality writing, it is rare to see a great site such as this one these days.
    Fido Markets

    ReplyDelete