Followers

Sunday 18 March 2012

Lace your face!

Beauty trend for 2012.


I always love to keep my eyes peeled for up and coming trends for makeup design and application. I am inspired by things that are out of the ordinary and eye catching. I have recently seen some very inspiring and exciting makeup on the catwalk and I think its amazing!!


Face Lace creator and makeup artist Phyllis Cohen has designed some beautiful and intricate lace designs to be applied to the face. This has recently had its debute at the Corrie Nielsen Autumn/Winter 2012 fashion show. The stick on patterned design give a striking and powerful look. There are many different designs and styles from something delicate and simple to something intricate and overpowering, either way they create an intense makeup look.


Have a look at Phyllis Cohens work on her website, this film is ace: www.face-lace.com/videos/face•lace-film 






These are so beautiful.   :)

Here are some shots from the Corrie Nielsen Autumn/Winter 2012 show.







I think these are excellent, I absolutely love them and cannot wait to try this out :)

Hope you like the post,
                                    Much love










No comments:

Post a Comment