Followers

Monday 26 March 2012

PAPERSELF Paper eyelashes!

Hey Guys,


Following on from my previous blog, I have been looking at ways to express intricate creativity through makeup. There is so much on the market at the moment as the beauty scene is getting larger and more extrovert.
I have always been intrigued with cleverly crafted design and striking imagery. Whilst looking around I have come across these eye lashes and I think they are wonderful. I would love to wear these out :) so unique! They would definitely give me more of a reason to bat my lashes!!
PAPERSELF have established themselves as a great designer and producer of delicately beautiful lashes, they explain their eyelashes below:



'Inspired by the art of Chinese paper-cutting, Eyelashes blend an element of traditional culture with contemporary design.
Intricately cut and delicately pretty, Eyelashes are now available in 11 styles, each infused with symbolic meaning rooted in Chinese culture'.



I think they are amazing, very striking and would definitely be a talking point at any party!


Take a look at some of the designs they have available, these are some of my favourites:



Horses


Peacock



Clown


Under the Sea - LOVE these <3


Under the Sea as worn by The Broken Hearts



Deer & Butterfly 
I have seen on the PAPERSELF website that these are actually used in the new film 'Hunger Games', very intrigued about this - Makes me want to see the film even more!

If your one to push the boundaries of makeup, then these are certainly for you.

Let me know which ones are your favourite. :)



1 comment: